This premium Thunderbolt to HDMI adapter sends audio/video from your MacBook, Mac, or PC to an HDTV, monitor or projector.
Since virtually any modern HDTV / monitor / projector has the universal HDMI port, this adapter will make sure you can:
* Extend or mirror your workstation to another screen;
* Give presentation to your classmates, students or colleagues with your own MacBook or laptop;
* Share videos with your friends and family on a bigger external screen or TV.
In 2011, Apple introduced Thunderbolt port, which is essentially a Mini DisplayPort when used for video.
How to Use It
1. Connect its male Thunderbolt port to your computer’s Thunderbolt port;
2. Connect its female HDMI port to an HDMI cable that goes to your HDTV / monitor / projector.
The following computers are supported:
1. *Apple MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro 13 inch, MacBook Pro 15 inch, MacBook Pro 17 inch;
2. *Apple Mac, Mac Pro, Mac Mini, iMac, Xserve;
3. All other comput
Free Shipping on orders of $25 or more